THE AWESOME TEETH CLUB

It's 3:49 am. Naturally, this would indicate that I am lying awake, furiously Googling. Why? In order to find a suitable picture of Bruno Mars' teeth, obviously. You see, I've developed a small "thing" for teeth over the years, and this evening (morning?) I've decided that Bruno Mars is officially being inducted into my "People With Awesome Teeth" collection. It's a small (but quality-filled) collection, and even smaller, since at this time of day I think I'm blanking on previous inductees. Regardless, here are a few current members:

Apolo Ohno (trust me, the teeth are even better in person)

















Kevin McHale
























And finally, Bruno Mars
















1 comments:

Anonymous | November 5, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I love them all i wish had theres GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment