Ain't nuthin' but a Glee thang baybay, Matt Morrison's abs drive me crayzay

Let me quickly recap this video for you: White girls rapping. Music by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg. Male cast members of Glee dancing (shout out to Cory Monteith who has never looked better). Heather Morris dancing (does it ever get old?). Lust for Matthew Morrison (been there!) A track-suited cameo by Sofia Vergara. Jane Lynch's face pasted onto a blow-up doll.

I've already said too much.

Favorite quotes/lyrics:

-Comparing Jane Lynch to the rest of the cast is like comparing the Great Barrier Reef with a pile of dog shit.

-If Matt Morrison were boss, I'd work for him for free, droppin' all his calls like I'm AT&T

-Creamsicles are delicious!

-We do some sweet dance moves, don't try to dis 'em 'cause we're harder than the Dewey Decimal System

-We're like Steven Seagal with a showtune

Stop reading, just watch it already!


0 comments:

Post a Comment