Big Sean: Dance (Ass)

Everyone has a line for how much sex/vulgarity/profanity they can take in any given song, and I thought I knew my limit. I was wrong. Normally, a chorus that only includes the word ass would make me think twice about clicking the download button. But "Dance (Ass)" is not a normal situation. This song not only exclusively uses ass in the chorus, it uses it 97 times throughout its entirety (though it's possible I lost count at the end). Absolutely spectacular. It may seem like overkill, but somehow, it works.

This may not be the best song to help those (myself included) who campaign that "rap music is not all about sex and money", but it is incredible. Golden. Indescribably, ridiculously awesome. Oh, did I forget to mention that it also samples MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This"? Fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment