CRUSHTASTIC: MATTHEW MORRISON

This Crushtastic post is brought to you by two very important points:

1. Matthew Morrison is a special kind of attractive, in the sense that he can frolic around on the beach fully-clothed, without looking weird. I've never personally witnessed a real human male act like this without attracting some interesting reactions from a crowd of onlookers.

2. Details (and GQ, for that matter) is like the women's version of Playboy. I don't buy the magazine for the articles. I peruse it because I know that when I'm interested in looking at fantastic photographs of good-looking male celebrities, it will never fail me. 

Bonus point: These photos almost make me forget to complain about all those damn theme episodes on Glee...


Images via Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment